Thousand Hills Australian Shepherds
We are gearing up for summer/fall litters 2023
I am accepting names for my wait list. I do not take a deposit until the babies are born and we see what we've got. Half down and half at take home. Pups are $1200-$1800.
For fastest response call or text me at
Things I will ask of you:
1) Read Dr Ian Dunbar's book 'Before and After Getting Your New Puppy'
2) Agree to attend puppy obedience classes at 10-12 weeks
3) Spay/Neuter after one year of age (breeding rights are considered on an individual basis)
4) Find something the pup excels in i.e. hiking, frisbee, tricks, agility, service dog, therapy work etc. and commit to training
Things I will do:
1) Treat my breeding pairs with dignity and respect
2) Do everything within my power to preserve and improve the breed
3) Follow Dr Dunbar's recommendations for prenatal care and the first 8 weeks of life
4) Be honest and transparent with you, always
Text me at 706-429-7765
Or you can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the links above to find answers to the most commonly asked questions. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Thousand Hills Australian Shepherds for more pix, videos and updates.
Raegan circa 2008